KALPTEN BIR'E provides consumers with information, services and content that are published on the website www.kalptenbire.com and are always updated and developed, and in this way, it offers this information and sells the services to consumers.
1. Defined as personal information; Your name and surname and TR Identity Number, address information, e-mail address and password are securely stored with 256bit SSL encryption system so that you can easily benefit from the services on our site. The provisions of the Law No. 6698 are complied with in terms of the storage and preservation of the said data.
2. The information stored by us on our site, to benefit from the services we provide and to make a sales agreement and other related information and documents (related invoice, receipt, etc.) It is used for shipping documents, commercial electronic messages, etc.). This information can be shared with third parties in accordance with the provisions of Law No. 6698, in line with the preferences of our users during a sales agreement. However, this information will not be shared by us with third parties and/or institutions, except for the preferences of the users. HEART TO ONE declares and undertakes this. Necessary measures for the security of the information and transactions entered on our site, according to the nature of the information and transaction, ERKAN ERKAYA Person ŞTİ. and/or the system and internet infrastructure by the relevant Card Organizations. All credit card transactions and approvals are carried out online between you by the relevant Bank and similar Card Institutions, independently of us. (Information such as credit card password ERKAN is not seen and recorded by ERKAYA Private ŞTİ.).
4. The personal information of the users on our site can be used to inform them within the scope of our company's communication campaigns (e-mail, newsletter, etc.). If our users do not want to be informed about the promotions in question, they can stop this activity at any time by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. To get information about new campaigns and services, our users can sign up for our newsletter on www.kalptenbire.com or delete their previous records. The aforementioned notifications and notifications are carried out in accordance with the Law No. 6563 and are conveyed according to the consent obtained from you within the same law.
5. We may share our users' personal information with the institutions and organizations of the Republic of Turkey and official authorities, for legal and legal reasons, in cases such as the threat of state and public security.
6. All intellectual-industrial rights and property rights on all kinds of information and content on our site, as well as their arrangement and partial/full use (except those belonging to third parties according to the agreement with ERKAN ERKAYA Şahis ŞTİ.) belong to ERKAN ERKAYA Şahis ŞTİ. .
7. For all your questions and complaints, you can reach our customer support line by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or by calling the phone numbers on our website.
8. The information collected from this site may be sold or transferred to third parties or organizations in case of changes in the company structure resulting from the sale, merger or restructuring of the company.
ERKAN ERKAYA Private Co. Pursuant to this "membership agreement" you have signed with www.kalptenbire.com, the contact information (phone, address, e-mail, etc.) and other personal information I have provided during my subscription/shopping to www.kalptenbire.com, making your membership/sales transactions, updating them, as well as various product/sales transactions. ERKAN ERKAYA Private ŞTİ. and its business partners and suppliers to me, to be recorded indefinitely for various promotion, advertisement, promotion, communication, sales and carding applications, to be stored, processed, shared and used as and when deemed necessary. and I give consent, including the provisions of Laws No. 6698.
Help and Support
The information on this website is in no way intended for diagnosis or treatment. They are not a health service related to the treatment of physical or mental problems. They cannot be used or considered as medical or financial advice, directly or indirectly, in any way. The information contained herein is only intended to assist you in your search for mental, physical, emotional support and inner peace. Diagnosis and treatment is an extremely serious procedure that must be performed by a doctor. Please consult your doctor for all kinds of diseases and problems that require treatment.